Terms & conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website
All users of this site agree that access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Terms and conditions of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changes without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Website Images: Whilst we try our hardest to ensure all rug images on our website are true representations of our rugs, we cannot be held responsible for technical configurations of your monitor or printer which may affect image quality.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be criminal offence.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, computer or database connected to our site.
Terms and conditions of sale contract
- Placing an order: By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with or unclear about any aspect of these terms, please contact us before placing an order, either by phone on +44(0)1244 311300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to "Uri Jacobi Oriental Carpets" to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- The price agreed upon when the final order is accepted is the final price.
- Product description: We take every care to ensure that the descriptions of our products are correct.
- All of our products are handmade, and rugs can vary in size by up to 5-7cm in width or length from the size shown. Likewise, vegetable dyes are used so colour can vary slightly from rug to rug. This is normal and, by placing an order via this website, you confirm your understanding and acceptance of this.
- Some rugs may not be as perfectly straight as one would think, as they are hand-made and not machine made, tribal/nomadic rugs are more likely to be out of shape.
- We endeavour to display through this website all items in our current range.
- We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
- We understand that many people still worry about submitting personal detail on the Internet - especially their credit/debit cards numbers. So we’d like to reassure you that any information you provided here will remain safe and secure.
Delivery & Returns
- Items are shipped through Courier services primarily TNT please allows at least 2 to 5 days for delivery. Uri Jacobi Oriental Carpets cannot guarantee delivery times, since we cannot take responsibility once the package is in the hand of the courier services. Your order will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible.
- Shipping charges: We offer free shipping within the United Kingdom. European delivery charges vary depending on location. There are no sales taxes, or hidden charges.
- Cancellation and return: If you wish to cancel you order, you can notify us by phone and confirm it by email at email@example.com before the item is despatched.
- Protecting you privacy is most paramount to Uri Jacobi. Any personal information you provide will be treated with complete discretion, and your personal information will not be used or disclosed. We comply with the Data protection Act of the United Kingdom.